Bleach
hi
Bleach
hi
Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the best one on the web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gale Erra...app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gale Erra

Gale Erra

Character sheet
Division: 12th Division
Spiritual pressure:
Gale Erra...app Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Gale Erra...app Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Gale Erra...app Empty
PostSubject: Gale Erra...app   Gale Erra...app I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:11 pm

Name:Gale Erra

Zanpaktou:later

Division:12

Specialty:mid-combat

Release level:bankai
Back to top Go down
Sousuke Aizen

Sousuke Aizen

Character sheet
Division: 10th Division
Spiritual pressure:
Gale Erra...app Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Gale Erra...app Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Gale Erra...app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gale Erra...app   Gale Erra...app I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:13 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Gale Erra

Gale Erra

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

Gale Erra...app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gale Erra...app   Gale Erra...app I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:14 pm

Background/History:

Human arc
he was 14,he had a summer job,nice girl friend,crazy family.He was walking home after his Martial arts classes and 3 gang members blocked his path.he asked them nicly to move but they refused.he used fighting and they shot him.
Back to top Go down
Gale Erra

Gale Erra

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

Gale Erra...app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gale Erra...app   Gale Erra...app I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:54 pm

soul/powers arc
he made it to the academy,where he faced many challages,
one year later he became a soul reaper in the 12 Division.his skills were far greater than his rank,so they set him a special mission.He completed his mission but on his way to the seciey(spelled wrong)he was attacked and he was out cool,a strong Hollow can and sealed itself inside of him,and when he woke up he didnt remeber anything.he came back and this skills incresced even more so he became a captin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gale Erra...app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gale Erra...app   Gale Erra...app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gale Erra...app
Page 1 of 1