Bleach
hi
Bleach
hi
Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the best one on the web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gale's Zanpaktou(not done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gale Erra

Gale Erra

Character sheet
Division: 12th Division
Spiritual pressure:
Gale's Zanpaktou(not done) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Gale's Zanpaktou(not done) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Gale's Zanpaktou(not done) Empty
PostSubject: Gale's Zanpaktou(not done)   Gale's Zanpaktou(not done) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Name:Kaigen

Manifestation:Gale's Zanpaktou(not done) Element_water2

Command:Zenkai

Level: bankai. Captain

Sealed Zanpaktou:Gale's Zanpaktou(not done) Sword

Shikai:Gale's Zanpaktou(not done) Sword

Shikai Ability:controls Lighting and wind

Bankai:the weapon in my avatar

Bankai Ability:the white band on the weapon is used so that he could bring it back so that.Because its overflowing with spirtual power than Gale rapes it up.And when he throw it it will come back.He also have a enormuse amount of power when he wings it.He can carry it with ease and it give him power,others will drain it.And at the end it can extend to almost unlimiited heights.

Last edited by Gale Erra on Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sousuke Aizen

Sousuke Aizen

Character sheet
Division: 10th Division
Spiritual pressure:
Gale's Zanpaktou(not done) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Gale's Zanpaktou(not done) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Gale's Zanpaktou(not done)   Gale's Zanpaktou(not done) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:57 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Gale Erra

Gale Erra

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

PostSubject: Re: Gale's Zanpaktou(not done)   Gale's Zanpaktou(not done) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Updated.....he is now locked in his bankai and thats his normal weapon.
Back to top Go down
Gale Erra

Gale Erra

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

PostSubject: Re: Gale's Zanpaktou(not done)   Gale's Zanpaktou(not done) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:18 pm

he just have his normal Zanpatou,and Its more power and speed and have lighting effects.

Bankai:the weapon in my avatar

Bankai Ability:the white band on the weapon is used so that he could bring it back so that.Because its overflowing with spirtual power than Gale rapes it up.And when he throw it it will come back.He also have a enormuse amount of power when he wings it.He can carry it with ease and it give him power,others will drain it.And at the end it can extend to almost unlimiited heights.
Back to top Go down
Sousuke Aizen

Sousuke Aizen

Character sheet
Division: 10th Division
Spiritual pressure:

PostSubject: Re: Gale's Zanpaktou(not done)   Gale's Zanpaktou(not done) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:20 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gale's Zanpaktou(not done)   Gale's Zanpaktou(not done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gale's Zanpaktou(not done)
Page 1 of 1