Bleach
hi
Bleach
hi
Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the best one on the web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kuroroze(Thousand Black Rose Bud)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hakushin Kuchiki

Hakushin Kuchiki

Character sheet
Division: Vizard
Spiritual pressure:
Kuroroze(Thousand Black Rose Bud) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Kuroroze(Thousand Black Rose Bud) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Kuroroze(Thousand Black Rose Bud) Empty
PostSubject: Kuroroze(Thousand Black Rose Bud)   Kuroroze(Thousand Black Rose Bud) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:34 pm

((Based on Byakuya Kuchiki's Zan.))
Name:Kuroroze, Black Rose Buds

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Command: Scatter, Kuroroze!

Level: Bankai

Shikai: Just like Byakuya Kuchiki, but with black rose petals. When actived the blade separate into thousands of tiny blade fragments. They fly away from the hilt leaving only the handle in my hand.However, if the release completes itself, then Kuroroze is rendered near-unstoppable as a result. While the blades are supposedly too small to see normally, they reflect light in such a way as to appear as Black Rose Petals. When swing the handle they move with it. Allowing me to shred opponents at a distance and break through almost any defense.

Shikai Ability:

1st Tech.-
Hayai Heki(Swift Burst) - This move puts some fo the Petals together as a blade of a sort. When i swing the handle of Kuroroze. The blades firea t the foe like normally, but then that one focused blade comes at them from there blind spot. This move is effect when the enemy has attention on you, but if the enemy feels the spiritly pressure going into forming the blade. They could dodge it easier.

2nd Tech.-
Roze Hane(Rose Wings) - This takes some of the Petals and forms them into sharp black wings on my back. These can be used for many thing. Like hovering or blocking nad attacking as well. They disappear as soon as i call back KuroRoze back to it's sealed form.

Bankai: Is essentially a much larger version of Kuroroze's Shikai. To activate it, Haku needs to drop his sword straight down. The sword phases through and then dissipates into the ground and two rows of giant Black Roses with blood driping from them (with the back edges facing each other) rise up from the ground behind Haku (or around him and his opponent). These then scatter into an infinite number of tiny blades. The number of blades is great enough that Haku can use them for defense as well as offense. He commonly forms them into large masses of blades to crush opponents. Like with his Shikai, its attack is triggered with the phrase Scatter.While Haku can control the blades with his mind alone, using his hands allows him to do so more effectively, making the blades move (almost) twice as fast.

Bankai Ability:

1st Tech.-
Senkei(Massacre Scene or Swift Death): The first which unites the scattered petals into complete swords that form four rows around Haku and his opponent in a column-like array. While Haku can control these swords as he does his regular blades, he usually attacks with just one in hand. Haku claims that the purpose of the Senkei is not to attack from all sides but rather to concentrate his power into fewer blades. Lacking the flexibility of endless blades Kuchiki loses the defensive aspect of Kuroroze but gains explosive attack power. It seems to take fewer blows from a Senkei blade to exhaust Ichigo than the multiple cuts from the unfocused Bankai. The Senkei also seems to cage himself with his enemy, allowing neither combatant to move very far from each other. After immobilizing an opponent, he can call in the other blades to hit them while they're trapped. It is extremely rare for him to use this ability, doing so only when he has sworn to cut down the opponent with his very own hands. Cooldown 8 posts.

If the case i do use all the blades at once. the user could Flashstep with me and make it out with me. This isn't a very hard tech. to avioded, but if they don't make it out. htey will suffer huge damage, along with me.

((Yes, i know. I need one more ability for both.))
Back to top Go down
Sousuke Aizen

Sousuke Aizen

Character sheet
Division: 10th Division
Spiritual pressure:
Kuroroze(Thousand Black Rose Bud) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Kuroroze(Thousand Black Rose Bud) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Kuroroze(Thousand Black Rose Bud) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroroze(Thousand Black Rose Bud)   Kuroroze(Thousand Black Rose Bud) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:18 am

approved
Back to top Go down

Kuroroze(Thousand Black Rose Bud)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach :: Creation Center :: Zanpaktou Creation-
Jump to: