Bleach
hi
Bleach
hi
Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the best one on the web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kamikaze Kochou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sousuke Aizen

Sousuke Aizen

Character sheet
Division: 10th Division
Spiritual pressure:
Kamikaze Kochou Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Kamikaze Kochou Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Kamikaze Kochou Empty
PostSubject: Kamikaze Kochou   Kamikaze Kochou I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:21 pm

Name: Kamikaze Kochou ~ Divine Wind Butterfly

Spirit Manifestation:
Spoiler:
Command: Dageki, Kamikaze

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou:
Spoiler:

Shikai:
Spoiler:
Shikai Ability: kamikaze's appearence is that of a whip but it is actually five metal blades per section held together by Sousuke's reishi. due to Kamikaze's whiplike appearence its speed is double that of its unreleased state it is controlled by Sousuke's thoughts and can be extended or shortened at will by Sousuke. when the sword is released sousuke's reishi takes the form of two black wings.

Ability one: Barabara Kenkei ~ disconnected blade whip: allows sousuke to break the whip apart using each blade to form a swarm of blades that mimic Senbonzakura

Ability two: Kochou Kirite ~ Butterfly Cutter: used either in conjunction with Barabara Kenkei or with kamikaze's full whip form it launches a singular blade which takes on a butterfly-like appearence with a four foot wingspan it can cut through must alloys this technique can be charged with any Element which effects whatever the wings touch

Bankai: Kamikaze Kochou Images10

Bankai Ability: Sousuke takes on the appearence of his zanpaktou's spirit and his whip becomes green and translucient his flash step become ultra fast (yeah i know but there is no other word for it so i will go with ultra SPEED!!! XD)

Ability One: Hikkihane ~ Copying Wing: with this technique Sousuke can copy any zanpaktou ability at half of its user's full power including bankai abilities

Ability two: Kochou no Rensa ~ Chain of butterflies: due to Sousuke's increase in speed he can use his shunpo to create phase shifting clones meaning that in milli-seconds sousuke can move between different points shifting positions to give the appearence of clones when in fact it is only one person sousuke's senses become hyper at this point to keep up with his movement and this technique can be easily disbanded by a loud noise sousuke can make up to five clones with himself being the mobile sixth once one of his clone's attacks hits an opponent sousuke's other clones disband *this technique is to confuse an enemy to allow sousuke to land what equates to a cheap shot*
Back to top Go down
Sousuke Aizen

Sousuke Aizen

Character sheet
Division: 10th Division
Spiritual pressure:
Kamikaze Kochou Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Kamikaze Kochou Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Kamikaze Kochou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamikaze Kochou   Kamikaze Kochou I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:41 pm

Since i have my vizard i'm gonna post somethin here i like

Second Bankai: Kamitsuchi Kochou ~ Divine Earth Butterfly

Appearance: Same as regular bankai but with a purple coloration

Ability one: Metamorphose Allows Sousuke to copy an opponents ability and skill fully drawback is that Sousuke must view the technique completely before he can copy

Ability two Kochou Bushin ~ Butterfly Clone Sousuke will split himself into two or more people with his abilties his power and stamina will be split equally among the clones and whatever damage they reciev will be dealt back to Sousuke when the technique ends
Back to top Go down

Kamikaze Kochou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach :: Creation Center :: Zanpaktou Creation-
Jump to: