Bleach
hi
Bleach
hi
Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the best one on the web

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sousuke's Search

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sousuke Aizen

Sousuke Aizen

Character sheet
Division: 10th Division
Spiritual pressure:
Sousuke's Search Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Sousuke's Search Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:15 pm

Sousuke walked through the streets in his robe for a while before removing his hood to unmask his Spiritual presence. "Oi Vizards I know you know I'm here. I need your help." Sousuke was becoming desperate he needed the vizard to supress his hollow and quickly before he was consumed by it.
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Kuchiki

Hakushin Kuchiki

Character sheet
Division: Vizard
Spiritual pressure:
Sousuke's Search Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Sousuke's Search Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:32 pm

A number of vizards appear around, but the one giving off the high power levels is the one thatwalks intot he circle slowly. I have my mask on so you see nothing but my eyes. My eyes are ice blue instead of Bright green. The whitearound my pupil is completely black as i just look at you.
Back to top Go down
Gale Erra

Gale Erra

Character sheet
Division: 12th Division
Spiritual pressure:

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:39 pm

Gale flashsteped in the area and he had his mask on as well,He stared at the both of them.His eyes werecomplely white.he held on to his sword.
Back to top Go down
Sousuke Aizen

Sousuke Aizen

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:43 pm

Sousuke sighed. "Look I'm not here to fight. I need your help. Something happened to me a few months ago i was asleep in my room and was woken up by a green flash, when i came to i was sitting in a field with the bodies of about ten rukongai residents and this." Sousuke reached into his robe and pulled out a mask it was pure white and had bug-like eyes. "I researched this and i need help. i need you to help me supress this thing inside of me."
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Kuchiki

Hakushin Kuchiki

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:47 pm

I smile, but you can't see it because my mask is on.

"Very well, but you have to do that yourself. I'm simply here to fight your body. Now you will need to relax and go into your realm. This is where you will fight him or her. By the way your a captain, right? Do you remember a captain, by the name of Hakushin Kuchiki. He was captain of the corps i believe."

Last edited by Hakushin Kuchiki on Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sousuke Aizen

Sousuke Aizen

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:50 pm

"rumors were he was slaughtered by adjuchas why?"
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Kuchiki

Hakushin Kuchiki

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:53 pm

My eyes go back to bright green and my hair changes to look like my avatar. My mask falls apart and now everyone can see who i am.

"Alright, lets get this training on the road, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Gale Erra

Gale Erra

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:58 pm

Gale watched as his spirtual power acidently alearted visards and now the visards are looking at him because they know hes no normal visards
Back to top Go down
Sousuke Aizen

Sousuke Aizen

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:07 pm

(Gale Vizard)

"You are . . ." Sousuke's body fell limp as his consciousness rolled backinto the recesses of his mind. he was in a field, one he recognized. his zanpaktou's realm looking around he couldn't see Kamikaze but in a patch of trees there was a a green flash . . . something was coming towards him something unnatural
Back to top Go down
Gale Erra

Gale Erra

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:09 pm

"........"Gale said nothing
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Kuchiki

Hakushin Kuchiki

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:10 pm

I quickly catch sou's body and i sit it down gently and i back up. I singal fo rhte otehr vizard to begin putting up a barrier to keep everythin in and out around me and souu's body.

"Alright, time for the action."

I unsheath Kuroroze and i call My mask back as i look at sou's body.
Back to top Go down
Sousuke Aizen

Sousuke Aizen

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:18 pm

In my Realm
As sousuke stood there in the field he felt a power simliar to Kamikaze but at the same time strange to him. as it spoke to Sousuke its voice was that of kamikaze's but distorted and lower almost gutteral/ "I am Kamitsuchi and you are weak." Drawing his sword kamikaze became ready to fight this figure as it lunged at him a sword materialized in his hand the sword was kamikaze. at the same time both great entities screamed out, "Bankai, Kamikaze Kochou!"

In the Real World
Sousuke's body twitched on the ground before sitting up and screeching its mask already beginning to form. drawing Kamikaze Sousuke's body released his bankai and charged Haku.
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Kuchiki

Hakushin Kuchiki

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:21 pm

I sigh as i hate the part where i actually have to fight. Hte barriers are up and i begin to focus my spiritual Energy around my blade. I begin to block off attack from sou, just doing purely defense until my blade is completely covered in the white Spiritual Energy.
Back to top Go down
Gale Erra

Gale Erra

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:33 pm

".."
Back to top Go down
Sousuke Aizen

Sousuke Aizen

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:36 pm

In my realm
Sousuke looked on in Shock to see Kamitsuchi had entered bankai he had heard that Inner hollows were just like the person they inhabit down to their bankais "You have always ridden by on my power and now I will take your body for my own and destroy everything." the large entity said in such a cold tone it seemed the air around him was freezing. As Sousuke began attacking this entity it blocked every attack and even managed to counter him giving him a large gassh in his left arm.

Real World
Sousuke's body began attacking Haku relentlessly even striking the barrier a few times before jumping back and holding his whip straight out as he did so a cero began to form on the end, as it built up though it darkened and turned purple
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Kuchiki

Hakushin Kuchiki

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:39 pm

I smile as the cero is being charged up, i slash out a thte arm that is olding the whip and a white blast fires at the arm. I jump back and get ready with a simply red cero to block the cero tht is getting ready to come at me.
Back to top Go down
Sousuke Aizen

Sousuke Aizen

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:54 pm

In my realm
Sousuke managed to gain an upper hand over Kamitsuchi managing to cut it several time before his whip pierced Sousuke's stomach exiting through his back going limp he heard Kamitsuchi say "now you will trouble me no more." Sousuke grasped the entity's whip and pulled it from Kami's hand As it left Kami's hands it began turning blue and dissapating as it completely dissapeared Sousuke charged Kamitsuchi and used Kochou Kirite cutting Kamitsuchi's body in half. Limping over to his body which was rapidly beginning to disappear Sousuke heard it speaking "For now I will let you continue to rely on me but If i sense any hesitation, any sense of doubt, any chance you will die i will stomp you down myself and be released." as his head completely disappeared Sousuke awoke in the real world charging a purple cero Releasing it suddenly it flew towards Hakushin and his Hollow form fell from him like a shell. as it hit the ground it was utterly shattered and dissolved in the breeze. "Wha happened?" he said unbelievingly
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Kuchiki

Hakushin Kuchiki

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:58 pm

I crush my cero adn i sheath Kuroroze and i have my mask on.

"Well, looks like you owned your hollow form."

I smile as my mask falls apart showing you who i was once more.

"Now, you can leave my lands. When you get more Soul reapers in the S.S. They can have your spot and you can come join me."

The barriers fall aprat adn i turn around and i begin to wlak away. The vizards all disappear aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sousuke Aizen

Sousuke Aizen

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Sousuke Put his robe's hood back up and returned through his senkaimon back to his division room
Back to top Go down
Gale Erra

Gale Erra

Character sheet
Spiritual pressure:

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:47 pm

".....now what"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sousuke's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke's Search   Sousuke's Search I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sousuke's Search
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach :: Real World :: Vizard Lands-
Jump to: